This Blog is a conversation with You about living the philosophies that we all read about. People ask me “how” I do what I do ... This blog is about just that. This is my experience of the ideas that I have heard, been taught and read about over the years I have studied My Self and others. May You step over the pot holes that I have tripped on; learn from my sharing and together we can “live in the world the way we want it to be” to use Ghandi’s words. Enjoy, Share and Grow – Together!

March 19, 2010

Spark of the Creator

I had a wonderful opportunity recently, when I was channeling, to visit our Creator’s Spark within.  I have had many wonderful experiences during channel, and this one can be included in those. 

The feeling was, at first, as if I was in the protected womb; like a newly conceived baby, safe in the womb.  The feeling was whole and complete and ever so warm. Then I / We were guided to move in, even more deeply. That is when it really got ever so interesting.

As  I / We moved deeper and deeper within this newborn or newly conceived feeling, the strength and safety also increased. The point of the channel, as is explained in the March Message from a channeling in Moncton, N.B., was to take me/us to the beginning of our life here.  I was privileged to experience the “spark” of life
from the Creator and it was generous and soft, safe and strong.

Why am I writing about it? Because this is a place that is new, even for me; with all that I have been privileged to be a part of – this was new to me! It felt like the deepest part of the heart, and yet it felt like the beginning of the heart as well. In fact, I would say the beginning of life itself, our life as an individual.

I have read so much, as I have shared recently, about the Oneness and about Wholeness but this, this was an experience of that same thing but in my body, painted by my imagination.  It was an experience, I believe, that all of us can create and have. 

If I may, this is how I feel everyone, and anyone, can reach this same place.

Take your attention into your heart, your heart chakra. Bring your breath into the heart chakra as if you are breathing in and out of that very place – centre of the upper chest.

Leave your focus there for several breaths.

Once you feel as if you are there – in the center of your upper chest - then take the breaths through the heart but deepen the breaths intending to go deeper within the heart and so deeper within the heart self.

Stay on this journey deeper and deeper. Slowing down the breaths and lengthening the out breath. Stay with that and see where it takes You!

The Spark of the Creator, for me, is the place where we are, what we came from; the place where we can touch the life force that fuels us.  So, I am not suggesting you are to “touch” the Creator – although I believe that is possible – instead reach for the beginning of life as You. Imagine the softest, most innocent baby resting gently in the womb and travel deeper inside that little one – all from the deepest part of Your heart self.

When I have used this in my morning meditations, I do not go as deep as I did in channel, but I believe that with practice and intention, we can get there. Try it and see where it takes You.

For me, when I touch this place, I call it the life force center; I connect to creation itself; to power; to truth; to awareness. I have read and written much about “awareness” but this, for me is the experience of that awareness. As if awareness moves from something that my mind understands to something that I can experience in my body  BECAUSE the awareness that I seek IS in my body. It is that which keeps me alive, that which makes me alive and that which is alive!!

And so, I offer to You my experience so that You can make it Yours. Not in the way that I have, but to take these ideas and guidance and see where it takes You. Be willing to risk and let something new happen. I believe that whenever we can let something new happen, we are viewing the world in a whole new way and so the world becomes new!

My view from here is new yet again. I am so grateful for the newness of this world, over and over again. From my/our deepest heart, to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Donna Somerville and I am a full time spiritual medium and facilitator. What do I facilitate? You! You and your developing awareness of what You love, what fulfills You and how You sabotage Your Self. I do this, and have been learning how to do this since 1988. How do I do this? By having conversations, out loud, with Your Inner Self and recording those conversations so that You can “listen” in. I am a listener. Although people like to call them readings and channeling, I call it “listening”. I believe that my purpose is to, quite literally, become useless to You. My work is to “listen”, and then to show You how to do it for Your Self. I love my life! All of it.The ups and the downs. I feel it is a great privilege and adventure to be alive now, at this time and I want to experience life to the fullest. I am all about experience!