This Blog is a conversation with You about living the philosophies that we all read about. People ask me “how” I do what I do ... This blog is about just that. This is my experience of the ideas that I have heard, been taught and read about over the years I have studied My Self and others. May You step over the pot holes that I have tripped on; learn from my sharing and together we can “live in the world the way we want it to be” to use Ghandi’s words. Enjoy, Share and Grow – Together!

January 14, 2010

So this is Blogging?

So, here I am, blogging.  Is that even a word?  I have decided this is a way to be more in touch with everyone on what I am learning and so wanting to share with each of you, and this is my method of doing that.

Recently I began to wonder about the Oneness nature of us as beings.  As I study Gary Renard's book, “The Disappearance of the Universe”,
more and more I understand the idea of all of us being as One, and so my mind wonders …

We are not one dimensional being. I have come to believe that we live in many dimensions, in many forms, all at the
same time; it is called by metaphysicians “vertical time”.  With that being so, it then seems very possible to me that we could “help” ourselves in those other dimensions.  What I mean by “help” ourselves, is send energy, awareness of learning, from here to there.

When I first began this, many years ago, my intention was to ensure that all of ME “here” was getting all that I was healing and receiving. So my beginning with this did not extend beyond this lifetime or this dimension or beyond ME and all my various “parts”. 

But, now with my perception shifting, I now see myself as “all of you”, as everyone that I encounter and so I want everyone, everywhere to have access to what I have access to and so …. The words came to send it there.

How? Recently, I began in my morning meditation, as a realization or an energy came to me, to send that outwards. I do that by stating that this energy/realization is to be accessible to all:

“In this universe and all universes,
In this reality and all realities,
In this dimension and all dimensions,
In this life and all lifetimes,
In this aspect and all aspects
And in this body and all bodies”.

It is my theory that since we are all ONE then whatever one of us “gets” then all of us can benefit from. Is that not why we send Distance Reiki, Intention Oneness Blessings, Prayers and Grace to others we know are in need.

Well, let’s go further and not wait until it is needed, let’s do it now before it is needed.  So my suggestion, if it feels good in your heart, is to allow ALL access to ALL that you learn, receive and experience.  Send it out and see what happens to our world, small and large.

If you do try this and find a result, please let me know. I have not seen direct result of my work with this yet but then…. Who knows how I would have been or how my world would have been, had I not been doing this these many months.  So perhaps my result is in who I am becoming, and who each of you are becoming.

That is my view from here.
I See You.
Donna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Donna Somerville and I am a full time spiritual medium and facilitator. What do I facilitate? You! You and your developing awareness of what You love, what fulfills You and how You sabotage Your Self. I do this, and have been learning how to do this since 1988. How do I do this? By having conversations, out loud, with Your Inner Self and recording those conversations so that You can “listen” in. I am a listener. Although people like to call them readings and channeling, I call it “listening”. I believe that my purpose is to, quite literally, become useless to You. My work is to “listen”, and then to show You how to do it for Your Self. I love my life! All of it.The ups and the downs. I feel it is a great privilege and adventure to be alive now, at this time and I want to experience life to the fullest. I am all about experience!