This Blog is a conversation with You about living the philosophies that we all read about. People ask me “how” I do what I do ... This blog is about just that. This is my experience of the ideas that I have heard, been taught and read about over the years I have studied My Self and others. May You step over the pot holes that I have tripped on; learn from my sharing and together we can “live in the world the way we want it to be” to use Ghandi’s words. Enjoy, Share and Grow – Together!

July 14, 2010

Business Note: Hard Drive Failure

Quick note: I recently had my hard drive crash and my back up, did not back up everything. I am choosing to see it as a “spring cleaning” of my computer and am reconstructing
only that which is easy to get back to. I did loose all my email information. If you were or want to be in my email directory, you need to contact me.

One of the services that I offer the local area is a distribution of who is teaching what and where. I do this with blind cc so that no email addresses are being exposed in the sharing.

If you were on any of these lists, or wish now to be on them, please contact me
directly at donnasom@nbnet.nb.ca Let me know your full name and which list. The lists are by province/state and then locally: Fredericton only, Moncton only, all of N.B., N.S. and so on.
If you are a practitioner/teacher and want to send anything out through these lists, you are welcome. Send me an email with all the details, please include the location, and I will forward your email appropriately. I use these lists to announce what I am offering but also what is going on locally. I do have other state/provinces for those of us who travel so don’t feel you must live nearby to benefit. With technology, some of what is offered “here” is actually available to you “there” as well.

Thanks. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Donna Somerville and I am a full time spiritual medium and facilitator. What do I facilitate? You! You and your developing awareness of what You love, what fulfills You and how You sabotage Your Self. I do this, and have been learning how to do this since 1988. How do I do this? By having conversations, out loud, with Your Inner Self and recording those conversations so that You can “listen” in. I am a listener. Although people like to call them readings and channeling, I call it “listening”. I believe that my purpose is to, quite literally, become useless to You. My work is to “listen”, and then to show You how to do it for Your Self. I love my life! All of it.The ups and the downs. I feel it is a great privilege and adventure to be alive now, at this time and I want to experience life to the fullest. I am all about experience!